2015. április 28., kedd

Fragrant street





Fortunately we had warm spring, and I found this beautiful floral location for the outfit shooting, so I wore a light yellow summer dress from Promod on that day. Hope you like the photos, and maybe feel the scent of flowers.♥


Szerencsére tavasszal sok utcakép megváltozik, így a máskor szürke, jellegtelen kerítések is gyönyörűek tudnak lenni, mint ez a régi házacska előtti. Egyszerűen nem lehet nem lefotózni, annyira gyönyörű. Így a mai poszt is virágosra, romantikusra, lenge ruhásra sikerült...♥





























I wear:
Dress: Promod;
Necklace: Promod;
Bag: Primark;
Sandals: vintage.

♥♥♥







7 megjegyzés:

Thanks for reading!

COMMENTS are appear after MODERATION.

I always try to check your blog if you leave a link.
If you want follow me , just let me know, I like follow you back.