2017. július 17., hétfő

Island vibes





Hi, girls! There is not one piece I love more during summer time than swimsuits! I found some really nice piece online. They look super amazing, aren't they? Click on the links, and you can order them !

 I write this post under a lemon tree on a beautiful island, Lefkada.
 I'm so happy to be here, and I can feel the "Island vibes".
I'll take some photo during this week, and you'll see them soon on the blog...  just I'm a little lazy grl.....
















4 megjegyzés:

  1. so pretty pics = )))


    xoxo



    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés
  2. That pink swimsuit is so pretty!! :)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. the best Thing about summer are the amazing swimsuits and Tropical prints.
    Thank you for this Inspiration.
    Such a lovely post.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    VálaszTörlés

Thanks for reading!

COMMENTS are appear after MODERATION.

I always try to check your blog if you leave a link.
If you want follow me , just let me know, I like follow you back.