During our little trip to Austria, we were in Dachstein, where there is a stunning viewing point called Five Fingers, because of the viewing platform is in the shape of a hand with 5 fingers. To reach this point is not was so easy. We didn't prepare for the hard snowy and slippery mountain walk and the big wind, but the sunny weather and the beautiful place and view gave us power. :)
Here in Hungary there is a little "Blog play" called "Let's get to know each other!".So Adél, (www.leadellefashion.blogspot.com/ ) thought of me.
So I write 7 facts about myself, and I would like to pass it to Kinga, who has a beautiful blog. You can find her stylish blog here: http://indiefashionblog.wordpress.com/.
1. I miss the art of my daily life, that's why I'm writing my blog.
2. Since my age of 6 I was a dancer, exactly a folk-dancer in a big hungarian ensemble (called JÁSZSÁG NÉPI EGYÜTTES) for 15 years. I spent my childhood in the rehearsal room and on the stage, and I travelled a lot. I married with my dancer partner:))
3. The art is never not enough, so I learned to play on flute for 8 years, an I had a little band.
4. Actually I love contemporary ballet dance, after I gave up folk dancing I felt that I had to go a ballet shool, so I learned a lot of style of modern contemporary dance and ballet for 5 years. I loved that!
5. I'm vegetarian.
6. I collect nice and pretty vases and I like to transform our house, so we had 4 dining table in the last 5 year, and I repainted the walls 3 times in the last 3 years. I like to try different style in furnishing , but I think I found my style , so I don't want to change our furniture now, and I don't painting walls either.
7. Sometimes I don't understand the world, and maybe I don't want to understand that.