2014. március 27., csütörtök

Running up that hill, and 7 facts about me


 
During our little  trip to Austria, we were in Dachstein, where there is a stunning viewing point called Five Fingers, because of the viewing platform is in the shape of a hand with 5 fingers. To reach this point is not was so easy. We didn't prepare for the hard snowy and slippery mountain walk and the big wind, but the sunny weather and the beautiful place and view gave us power. :)

 Here in Hungary there is  a little "Blog play" called "Let's get to know each other!".So  Adél, (www.leadellefashion.blogspot.com/ ) thought of me.  
So I write 7 facts about myself, and I would like to pass it to Kinga, who has a beautiful blog. You can find her stylish blog here:  http://indiefashionblog.wordpress.com/. 
Love.










1. I miss the art of my daily life, that's why I'm writing my blog. 

2. Since my age of 6 I was a dancer, exactly a folk-dancer in a big hungarian ensemble (called JÁSZSÁG NÉPI EGYÜTTES) for 15 years. I spent my childhood in the rehearsal room and on the stage, and I travelled a lot. I married with my dancer partner:))

3. The art is never not enough, so I learned to play on flute for 8 years, an I had a little band. 

4. Actually I love contemporary ballet dance,  after I gave up folk dancing I felt that I had to go a ballet shool, so I learned a lot of style of modern contemporary dance and ballet for 5 years. I loved that!

5. I'm vegetarian.

6. I collect nice and pretty vases and  I like to transform our house, so we had 4 dining table in the last 5 year, and I repainted the walls 3 times in the last 3 years. I like to try different style in furnishing , but I think I found my style , so I don't want to change  our furniture now, and I don't painting walls either.

7. Sometimes I don't understand the world, and maybe I don't want to understand that.


















36 megjegyzés:

  1. Love reading this! And the pictures are amazing!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Wow is view is amazing! It was nice knowing more about you.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    VálaszTörlés
  3. wow amazing place! cool :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    VálaszTörlés
  4. wow!! great pics!!

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés
  5. Cute post and nice pics.
    http://www.1000manerasdevestir.blogspot.com.es/

    VálaszTörlés
  6. Beautiful photos as always - I want to visit there!

    Tara x

    VálaszTörlés
  7. Good Morning Eszter. I totally agree with #7. Wow those pics are breathtaking honey. Thx for sharing. Eszter I am wondering if the GFC problem may have to do with google chrome update from version 32 to 33. The update to 33 is pretty much the same time as all those probs happens, though. Does the added follow button work for you?
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. your English is very very good darling, don't you worry. Eszter I will send you an email because it would take too much space up here explaining about the GFC thingy. Hope that is OK.
      kisses

      Törlés
  8. Amazing photos! *_*


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    VálaszTörlés
  9. Gorgeous pictures x

    Follow for follow? Just let me know

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    VálaszTörlés
  10. Wow such beautiful pictures!! I'm jealous that looks amazing!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés
  11. That view is beyond amazing! I'm so jealous! And I completely agree with #7, you aren't alone there!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés
  12. such a beautiful view
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    VálaszTörlés
  13. Sp great pics and place. I guess that you love every kind of art. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    VálaszTörlés
  14. Those views are simply breathtaking! I hope I am lucky enough to visit some day!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    VálaszTörlés
  15. I really like those beautiful shots!Thank you for your comment, I followed you back :D
    love, Sarah
    www.gwandl.blogspot.de

    VálaszTörlés
  16. What a stunning location! Yes, it would be great to follow each other, and I am following you now! xx

    VálaszTörlés
  17. Te is vega vagy? (Én is.) Miért? :)

    VálaszTörlés
  18. Those pictures are seriously breathtaking!! This is WONDERFUL <3... Love this post

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    VálaszTörlés
  19. This looks so pretty! I had no idea how breaktaking it was there!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés
  20. Gorgeous pictures and it's great getting to know a bit more about you! I tried to be a vegetarian for ages but I don't think I was made for it x

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés
  21. Amazing views! Great pics, dear!
    xx

    VálaszTörlés
  22. Waw amazing pictures!

    http://fotofashionfeelings.blogspot.ro/

    VálaszTörlés
  23. amazing place!!!!! xoxo

    blythelifestyle.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés
  24. I was very happy to find out a little more about you Eszter! I confirmed what was already my thoughts about you: you are as beautiful inside as you are outside, a restless artist and dreamer!!! Big hugs!
    Love,
    Tany et La Mode

    VálaszTörlés
  25. spectacular view!
    I love this place!
    I'm following you now!
    MY-Emily

    VálaszTörlés
  26. So beautiful ! Love the pictures

    Love
    -Laurie

    http://lorallure.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés

Thanks for reading!

COMMENTS are appear after MODERATION.

I always try to check your blog if you leave a link.
If you want follow me , just let me know, I like follow you back.